Private sessions, Board & Train, Or daycare & Train
WHAT MOST PEOPLE CONSIDER A "GOOD" DOG IS REALLY JUST A WELL-TRAINED DOG
This is a one-time 30-minute evaluation to help determine what your dog will need in terms of training. This can be done with or without the owner present. Cost: $30 (If a package is purchased this applies toward the price of the package)
In-home private training
Some behaviors need to be evaluated in the home to understand why your pet is behaving in a specific or undesirable way. Our trainer will come to your home to try and understand what is causing specific problems with your pet. Cost: $75 per hour
private sessions, Board & train, and Daycare & train
Leave the work to us- while you're on vacation or away at work, let us teach your dog basic commands and manners. Any of these training packages teach dogs: Basic leash manners, crucial commands (Sit, Lay Down, Stay, Come, NO, Leave it, OFF, and Drop It), and how to politely greet guests.
Private Sessions: Six one-on-one lessons at our facility: $299
Board & Train: Five days of boarding in our 5x20 kennel and two transfer classes with owner: $895
Daycare & Train: Five full days of daycare and two transfer classes with owner: $495
Some dogs need extra help learning how to get along with others. Our socialization training is targeted to help puppies, as well as older aggressive and shy dogs learn to play with the pack. Daycare with Socialization: 10 Full days of daycare $495
Kick back, relax & come home to a well-trained dog!
BOARD & TRAIN RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
Residency programs, also known as “boot camp” help your dog focus and enable your dog to learn at his/her full potential while being boarded at Pet Suites. Your dog is worked with continuously with the trainer in short sessions throughout each day in order to best achieve the desired results.
During a residency program, your dog will be socialized and exposed to many different situations at Pet Suites, enabling him or her to adapt more readily to new environments and situations.
Of course, your pet will always receive the excellent 24-hour care and attention that Pet Suites is famous for. A residency program will increase your dog’s rate of learning and make the transition to home stress-free. Two 0....;transfer classes will show you how to take over the "Alpha" role.
PET SUITES' BASIC BOOT CAMP
LEVEL I RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAM
This course is designed to train your dog basic on-leash etiquette while being boarded or coming to daycare at Pet Suites. Commands such as "Heel, Sit, Down, Stay, Come" will be taught, as well as basic on-leash walking & manners, (IE: no jumping or pulling).
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
25 One-on-One Training Sessions (Valued at $1,500)
5 Nights at Pet Suites in Our Luxury Kennel (Valued at $325)
Training leash (Valued at $15)
Training harness (Valued at $20)
Up to 3 transfer sessions (Valued at $180)
Follow-up session (Valued at $60)
Follow-up instruction sheet
Cost: $849 (Value of $2100)
1. VACCINATIONS. All dogs must be in good health, and you must be able to provide documentation from your veterinarian stating that vaccinations are current. This is for the protection of your dog as well as the other dogs using the facilities.
Pets requiring vaccination updates must have the vaccination(s) administered no less than ten days prior to any overnight stay or training is scheduled. Individual circumstances - such as titers - may be considered with written documentation from a veterinarian.
Puppies must be at least 8 weeks of age and have completed their first two series of vaccinations, including the Bordetella vaccine, DHLPP, and a fecal exam. Puppies over 18 weeks of age must have their full series of vaccinations, including the rabies vaccine.
2. BOARD & TRAIN AGREEMENT. For a clear understanding, as well as a safe and enjoyable stay at Pet Suites, all pets must have a completed, signed Board & Train Agreement prior to the commencement of training sessions.
3. AVAILABILITY. To ensure a successful training program, you (the owner) must be ready, willing and able to do your part. This includes an evaluation meeting prior to the designated drop-off date and a "Transfer Session" on the date of departure or within 3 days of your return.
4. FOOD/BELONGINGS. You are required to provide food for your dog for the entire length of the stay. Each meal serving should be prepared in individual packets or zip lock bags with your pet’s name and your last name on it. Pet Suites will provide fresh water, and comfortable, clean bedding and blankets. Therefore, no other belongings are necessary.
5. MEDICATIONS. Please bring all medications needed for your dog for the entire length of the stay. There is an additional fee of $2.50 per dose for administrating oral medications and $5 each for injections.
6. DEPOSIT. A fifty (50%) percent non-refundable deposit is due prior to the start of the Residency. If you need to cancel for any reason, please give us 72 hours' notice. Please note: you will be charged a cancellation fee and the balance of your deposit can be used for future services or retail items.
Due to popular demand and limited availability of our pet boarding suites, pet sitters, and trainer - as well as our higher average of personnel-to-pet ratio (and resulting payroll) - a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space and/or reserve your dates. If you must cancel for any reason, you can apply your deposit to future boarding, grooming, training, or other services - or use it in our retail boutique - for up to ONE YEAR. This policy applies to Boarding, Training and Pet Sitting only.